Traits of Successful Coaching
Team Staff Application Form
To complete or re-certify your CSI
certification, you will need to do the Community
Sport Version of the on-line MED Evaluation.
www.coach.ca, on the right click "Make Ethical Decisions", on the next screen scroll down to either "Competition Introduction" for those doing CI, or "community sport initiation" for those doing CSI.
2013-2014 Clinic Dates
You must register for all clinics thru your local association Director of Coaching.
CSI - These clinics have a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 24 particpants.
- Regina - October 26th & 27th 2013(registration deadline is TBA)
- Saskatoon - October 26th & 27th 2013(registration deadline is TBA)
CSI (IF NEEDED) - These clinics have a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 24 particpants.
- Regina & Saskatoon - November 20th & December 1st, registration deadline is TBA)
CI Gradation - These clinics have a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 24 particpants.
- CI 1 - Regina - October 18-20 2013 (registration deadline TBA)
- CI 2 - Davidson - November 2 2013 (registration deadline TBA)
Skills Instructor Training
- dates to be determined in both Regina and Saskatoon
Please read this
H1N1 Memorandum and share it with your team's
parents & players.
for some reason you have an issue regarding referee attendance (i.e. one or
none showing up for your scheduled game), please contact
the ROAR Assignor at 565-3304.
Ensure that you familiarize yourself
with the RRA's
Playing Rules; particularly with:
If you have any registration concerns/questions, please
Director of Coaching.